Experienced Seattle Criminal Defense Attorney Delivers High-Level Representation to Clients
There is no substitute for experience
When you are faced with a possible criminal conviction, it’s critical to have an experienced attorney on your side. At Kradel Defense PLLC in Seattle, I have spent 24 years helping clients accused of wrongdoing. My law firm focuses exclusively in criminal law, and I represent Washington residents in state and federal courts who have been charged with a wide range of crimes, from driving under the influence to white collar offenses. No matter what you are charged with, you can rely on me to work sensitively with you during this stressful time.
My practice is centered on the client
Clients in Seattle trust me with their cases because I have a reputation for providing:
- Compassionate guidance — During my many years of practicing criminal law, I have gained deep insight into the anxiety people who are arrested undergo, which informs my compassionate and understanding approach to cases.
- Strategic counsel — I carefully review the intricate complexities of every matter I handle to provide a strategic and targeted defense approach.
- Reputable leadership — Attorney Jeffrey Kradel is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional abilities.
When my firm takes on your case, you will get the full benefit of my more than two decades of experience.
Skillful representation- regardless of the charge
My Seattle criminal defense firm helps clients charged with crimes such as:
- DUI — If you’re charged with DUI, I will carefully examine the details of your arrest and all the factors in your case to potentially have your charge reduced or dismissed.
- Drug crimes — I bring all my resources to bear in working toward getting clients accused of misdemeanor and felony drug crimes the best possible outcomes. When necessary, I also advocate for alternatives to incarceration, such as drug rehabilitation programs.
- Domestic violence crimes — My law firm stands up for individuals accused of domestic violence crimes, including sexual assault and other sex crimes.
- Theft — Whether you’re charged with petty theft or a more serious violation, my firm will work to build the strongest possible defense in your case.
- Gun and weapons crimes — Washington’s sentences for gun and weapons crimes include jail or prison time and stiff fines. I am familiar with the laws and will fight for your freedom.
- White collar crimes — I assist clients accused of embezzlement, fraud and other white collar crimes as well as represent people charged with federal criminal offenses.
Since 1995, my highly capable law firm has assisted thousands of clients facing serious penalties for alleged crimes. I look forward to meeting with you and learning how I can help you.
Contact an accomplished Seattle defense attorney for sound advice when you’ve been arrested
Kradel Defense PLLC in Washington State has spent over 20 years advocating for Seattle-area clients who have been accused or felony and misdemeanor crimes. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 206-395-4998 or contact me online.